When in Rome is the theme for this year’s homecoming, which could mean big things for the seniors when they wear their togas on Friday. The student council has made known the official schedule of dress-up days and events, and this year looks promising, with Twin Day as the starter and 80’s and Senior Citizen Day sneaking alongside class colors and Cobbler Day. How many pairs of suspenders can we count on Wednesday? Do your parents have clothes you can sneak into for the 80s Day? The Pine Needle will be publishing an official dress-up guide later in the week, sharing tips about how to look your best for each day of homecoming.
Monday, September 20
- Twin Day
- Hall decorating after school
- Coronation Practice/Run Through 4:00p.m.
- Coronation: 7:00 p.m.
- Reception 8:00 p.m.
- Bon-Fire in NE lot 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 21
- Neon/80’s/retro Day
- Volleyball game @ Sturgis 7pm
Wednesday, September 22
- Senior Citizen Day
- Early release
Thursday, September 23
- Class Color Day (Same color as your id!) Staff Color: Black
- Powder Puff Football game 5:30 – 6:30 at North Middle School fields
Friday, September 24
- Red and White Day/Seniors Toga
- Pep Assembly 2:15 p.m.-2:45 p.m.
- Car Caravan 3:30 p.m. (Civic center Lot A & B) departs at 4:00 p.m. from Civic Center Parking Lot
- Pre-Game Tailgate Party 4:00-5:30 p.m. (O’Harra Stadium Parking Lot)
- Football Game v. Sioux Falls Washington 6:00 p.m.
- Dance (Gym) 8:30-12:00 p.m.