With the school year coming to a close soon, here’s a quick look at the graduating class of 2016.
- One person I could talk to for hours upon hours:
- Either Emily or Dominick
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- Fall because of football, soccer, and my birthday
- Favorite Superhero:
- That’s hard… Batman
- Post High School Plans:
- Mines for Mechanical Engineering. I’m actually going to golf for them.
- I want to be Just like:
- Kevin Spacey
- Best Teacher I had at Central:
- Dr. Farrar
- What I will miss having my parents pay for:
- Probably groceries
- Post High School Plans
- University of Minnesota / Guthrie Theater B.F.A Actor Training Program.
- First thing you do when you get home?
- Faceplant pillow
- Favorite candy?
- What’s going to be written on your gravestone?
- RIP, Noah Johnson, Birth date-Death date, probably a joke.
- Post High School Plans?
- Not sure, *sarcastically* maybe a Buddhist Monk, I’ll become one with the universe.